[AUDITORY] Which platform to? Detectability thresholds online survey

Dear list,

I'd like to implement an online survey that includes a detectability threshold task where participants would have to adjust the level of one audio until it is just heard over  the other audio (noise). The adjusted level would be collected as response data. I have access to LimeSurvey but struggling to find a way to implement this with it, in fact not sure it is possible, as I've been searching the web and forums without any reference to these tasks.
What is your experience with similar tasks online?
What software are experimenters using to implement these tasks, any luck with LimeSurvey?
Thank you all for your help, stay safe.
Best regards,
 - Frederico Pereira

--