[AUDITORY] Research Audiologist position

We are seeking a full time Research Audiologist to join my lab at the University of Rochester. The successful applicant will work on a number of exciting projects, both clinical and basic. More information about the job and how to apply are at the link below. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Please attach a cover letter to your CV when applying.

Job posting

--
Ross Maddox
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Neuroscience

Office: 2-B203B Medical Center Annex (map)
Phone: 585-275-1835