[AUDITORY] Prolific screener for cochlear implants -- please vote!

Hello auditory list,

I am not sure how many of you do studies online via Prolific, but I have proposed a custom screener that would allow researchers to filter for participants who have a cochlear implant. It's now in the running, and needs votes by Friday (23 Sept) to be selected. If you have a researcher account on Prolific and this would be useful for you, please vote!! https://community.prolific.co/t/vote-for-new-screeners/3282

☆ We need at least 8 more votes to beat out the current first-place. ☆

~Anastasia Sares

PhD, Neuroscience
Deroche Laboratory for Hearing and Cognition, Concordia University
Centre for Research on Brain, Language and Music (crblm.ca)
[she/her/elle]