[AUDITORY] Linux driver for TDT hardware

Dear all,

there are legends of a linux version of drivers for Tucker-Davis-Technologies hardware, made by a brave programmer who obtained the driver source code from TDT. Does anyone have a copy of this fabled linux driver and is willing to share?
We have wanted to switch away from Windows on our lab computers for many years, and the TDT driver is the only piece of software preventing us from doing this.

Best,
Marc

======================
Dean, Dept of Life Sciences