[AUDITORY] Request for a paper on electroglottography

Dear list,

I am a PhD student working in pitch estimation. I need to read the paper on electroglottography for my work. It's an old paper and only the abstract is available on the internet.

The citation of the paper is given as:

D. G. Childers and A. K. Krishnamurthy, “A critical review of electroglottography,” Critical Reviews in Biomedical engineering, vol. 12, pp. 131–164, 1985.

I need to read the full paper. It will be helpful if anyone can help me to get the full paper.

Thanks and regards,

Hirak Dasgupta (hirakdgpt@xxxxxxxxx)

PhD student, EE dept,

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay