[AUDITORY] 2022 internships at FRL Research Audio, and what are we actually doing...

Dear List,

There are a number of Facebook Reality Labs research internships open for 2022. Take a look and share where you find appropriate.

Research Intern, Hearing Science and Auditory Perception (PhD)

https://www.facebook.com/careers/v2/jobs/382770183323688/

Research Scientist Intern, Audio Machine Learning and Signal Processing (PhD)

https://www.facebook.com/careers/v2/jobs/253608750022694/

Research Intern, Audio Hardware (PhD)

https://www.facebook.com/careers/v2/jobs/988205938389990/

Research Intern, Audio Machine Learning and Computer Vision (PhD)

https://www.facebook.com/careers/v2/jobs/229191922518250/

Research Intern, Audio Presence (PhD)

https://www.facebook.com/careers/v2/jobs/4223735951006880/

And here is a link to “what are we actually doing at FRL Research Audio”:

https://about.fb.com/news/2020/09/facebook-reality-labs-research-future-of-audio/

Best wishes,

Thomas Lunner, research lead, Superhuman Hearing, Facebook Reality Labs Research