[AUDITORY] Open Source Now: Tiltification for Android and iOS

Dear all,

[Apologies for cross-postings]

We are proud to announce that Tiltification, our acoustic spirit level app, is now open source under the term sonic-tilt:
https://github.com/Tiltification/sonic-tilt

Some of you may have already heard about Tiltification:
https://icad2021.icad.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/ICAD_2021_25.pdf

Basically, it uses sonification to inform users about the two tilt angles of their smartphone, using its internal acceleration sensors. In that sense Tiltification is an acoustic torpedo level in two dimensions for Android and iOS systems.
More information can be found on:
https://sonification.uni-bremen.de

Feel free to replace our “psychoacoustic sonification” with your own sound design by modifying or replacing “shepardGuide.pd” with your own pure data file(s).

Use it to develop, test, compare and distribute your own sonification designs.

Best regards
Tim

P.S.: Don't forget to download, review and recommend Tiltification:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.uni_bremen.informatik.sonification_apps
https://apps.apple.com/de/app/tiltification/id1557133147
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Dr. Tim Ziemer