[AUDITORY] Funded PhD student position at UTM

The Language, Attention, Music, and Audition (LAMA) lab at the University of Toronto - Mississauga is searching for PhD students interested in studying the development of auditory processing. We have ongoing projects examining a) similarities and differences in music and language processing throughout the lifespan, b) neural signatures of attention to sounds in busy acoustic scenes with children and adults, and c) attentional biases toward human speech in complex scenes from infancy to adulthood. The lab is particularly interested in moving our current research into more real-world settings outside of the lab. Check out more information about this and other opportunities on our website: https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/lamalab/

Interested candidates should get in touch with the lab's director: Dr. Christina Vanden Bosch der Nederlanden at c.dernederlanden@xxxxxxxxxxx

Christina Vanden Bosch der Nederlanden, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
University of Toronto, Mississauga
Language, Attention, and Music Auditory Lab