[ISMIR-Community] Last days for registering to DCASE Workshop 2021

(apologies for cross-posting)

The DCASE Workshop 2021 will be held online on November 15-19. Registration to DCASE Workshop 2021 is open until the 1st of November, and it is free for everyone. We thank all of our sponsors to make this possible! Please follow the link below to get your tickets:

http://dcase.community/workshop2021/registration

The DCASE Workshop 2021 will happen in a virtual space using a combination of the Gather Town platform, Zoom and SlackThe full program for DCASE Workshop 2021 is now online at http://dcase.community/workshop2021/program.

If you have any questions, please e-mail dcase.workshop@xxxxxxxxx.

Frederic Font,
on behalf of the DCASE 2021 Organization Committee

--
Frederic Font - ffont.github.io
Music Technology Group, UPF - mtg.upf.edu

--
Open-access journal Transactions of ISMIR, open for submissions: https://tismir.ismir.net
---