Re: [AUDITORY] AW: [AUDITORY] Request for SOFTWARE/ CODE for SPEECH INTELLIGIBILITY AND QUALITY

Dear K.V. Nisha,

You can find an extensive library of models (among them intelligibility ones) in the Auditory modelling toolbox: https://www.amtoolbox.org/models.php

We also made available two of our speech intelligibility models here: https://bitbucket.org/heliaib/sepsm-corr and  https://bitbucket.org/heliaib/sepsm-corr/downloads/sEPSMcorr2.zip

The corresponding reference papers are:

Relaño-Iborra, H., May, T., Zaar, J., Scheidiger, C., & Dau, T. (2016). Predicting speech intelligibility based on a correlation metric in the envelope power spectrum domain. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 140(4), 2670–2679. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.4964505

Steinmetzger, K., Zaar, J., Relaño-Iborra, H., Rosen, S., & Dau, T. (2019). Predicting the effects of periodicity on the intelligibility of masked speech: an evaluation of different modelling approaches. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2562, Submitted. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.5129050

Best,

Helia.