[AUDITORY] MOH2022 - abstract submission website open!

Dear colleagues and friends!

The abstract submission website for the 14th Mechanics of Hearing
Workshop is open!

Please follow the author guidelines:

https://moh2022.dtu.dk/authors

For abstract submission, please register on the website:

http://manuscripts.moh2022.dtu.dk

The deadline for submission is 15 DECEMBER 2021. Thanks to the generous
support of our sponsors, we will be able to provide scholarships for
undergraduate students, graduate students and postdoctoral researchers.
For details and a link to the MOH2022 mailing list please see the
conference website:

https://moh2022.dtu.dk

Please feel free to contact us in case of any questions. We are looking
forward to seeing you at MOH2022 in Denmark!

All the best

Bastian & Wei