[AUDITORY] 2nd virtual AVAC Meet-Up

Dear Auditory list members,

Are you interested in combining sonification with visualization?

I’m happy to invite you to our second informal and virtual AVAC Meet-Up via Zoom.
Date: 6th of April 2022 from 6 - 8 pm CEST (Vienna)
Zoom Link: please contact me via kajetan.enge@xxxxxxxxxxx to sign up for the meetup and I will send you the Zoom invitation.

The Audio-Visual-Analytics Community (AVAC) is a young international community, interested in the combination of information visualization and sonification. More information can be found here: https://audio-visual-analytics.github.io/ The AVAC Meet-Up is a format we want to establish as a regular virtual meeting for our young community, to discuss ideas and projects of our members. We aim for one meeting every second month, lasting about 1,5 or 2 hours each. We will announce the meetings via our Discord server (https://discord.gg/P7XmGZYwX6) and our homepage (https://audio-visual-analytics.github.io/meetups.html)

Program:
We scheduled two blocks of about 15-minute presentations and 30-45 minutes for questions and discussions.

- Rafael Bresciani will give insights into his project Vox Aeterna (https://rafaelbresciani.com/voxaeterna)

- Jordan Wirfs-Brock & Maxene Graze will talk about their work on sensory sketching (https://sensorysketching.com)

I hope to see you there.

Best,
Kajetan, on behalf of the AVAC organizers

DI Kajetan Enge
Junior Researcher
PhD Student in Sonification and Visualization
Department of Media and Digital Technologies

Fachhochschule St. Pölten GmbH
Campus-Platz 1, A-3100 St. Pölten
T: +43 2742 313 228
E: kajetan.enge@xxxxxxxxxxx