[AUDITORY] 4-year funded PhD studentship - Speech perception, multilingual/multicultural emphasis

Please share with any students that might be interested. Thank you!!

Lauren

A 4-year PhD-studentship is available to study in the Speech and Auditory Research Lab directed by Dr. Lauren Calandruccio starting Fall 2023. Our program is in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU). We are looking for strong students interested in studying speech perception with potential interests in memory and attention and/or an emphasis on multilingual and multicultural backgrounds. A list of publications from the lab can be found here.

Our department is very welcoming and supportive. Students interested in supporting DEI efforts on a new NIH-grant are highly encouraged to apply. You can follow and find out more information about our lab and our DEI efforts on Instagram @sparlabcwru and @impact_csd.

CWRU is located in Cleveland, OH, and is an affordable and dynamic place to live. CWRU is in the heart of Cleveland's cultural hub and is surrounded by renowned museums and hospitals including the Cleveland Museum of Art and the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals.

For more information, please contact lauren.calandruccio@case.edu.

Interested candidates should submit a CV and a brief cover letter explaining their motivation to pursue a PhD in our lab.