Terminology (Bill Woods )

Subject: Terminology
From:    Bill Woods  <wsw(at)MEDI.PHYSIK.UNI-OLDENBURG.DE>
Date:    Thu, 11 Apr 1996 14:50:58 +0200

Dear List members, A colleague has inquired as to the existence of an English term for noise with energy uniformly distributed on a Bark scale, that is, a noise that stimulates each critical band equally. Although we could coin our own term for it, I have the faint recollection of seeing such a term before, but cannot think of the term itself. Any solid recollections out there? -- Bill Woods FB 8 / AG Medi. Phy. Universitaet Oldenburg D-26111 Oldenburg Germany phone: (+49) 441 798 5472 FAX: (+49) 441 798 3698 email:wsw(at)medi.physik.uni-oldenburg.de

This message came from the mail archive
maintained by:
DAn Ellis <dpwe@ee.columbia.edu>
Electrical Engineering Dept., Columbia University