Re: Input Device (Tom Brennan )

Subject: Re: Input Device
From:    Tom Brennan  <g_brennantg(at)TITAN.SFASU.EDU>
Date:    Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:03:51 -0500

Most newer audiometers will do what you're looking for, especially clinically units. Because they're now often digital rather than alanog connection to a computer for operation and/or display and analysis of data is common. Tom Tom Brennan, CCC-A/SLP, RHD web page web master web master

This message came from the mail archive
maintained by:
DAn Ellis <>
Electrical Engineering Dept., Columbia University