[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sound Examples for Guy Brown's thesis available by ftp
- To: dpwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Dan Ellis)
- Subject: Re: Sound Examples for Guy Brown's thesis available by ftp
- From: alon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Fishbach Alon)
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 93 17:55:14 EET
- In-reply-to: <9303031528.AA29687@math.tau.ac.il> from "Dan Ellis" at Mar 3, 93 10:26:54 am
> Dr Guy Brown of the Sheffield University Computer Science department
> sent a message to this list last year announcing his thesis
> "Computation Auditory Scene Analysis: A Represenational Approach".
> DAn Ellis
> MIT Media Lab Perceptual Computing Group
I am a new member in the auditory list, so I didnt have the opportunity
to see Dr Guy Brown's work.
Can you please help and tell me when can I get a copy of his work?
Thanks in advance,