Re: Segregation with neural nets

>>I'm searching for literature on algorithms of sound segregation.
>>Tried somebody to use neural nets ?.
>>With best regards, Bernhard.
>I have a paper coming out in June issue of JASA.  It mentions
>neural mechanisms, but nothing that resembles (formal) neural
>nets.  Below is the bibliography, containing several major references
>on sound separation.  See also Guy Brown's recent thesis.

I didn't intend to send this shameless advertisement to the list,
but for some reason the "Reply-To:" field of Bernhard's original message
pointed to the list rather than to Bernhard's personal address.

Maybe the list-maintaining gurus know why?

Alain de Cheveigne'                       phone: (33) (1) 44273633
                                            fax: (33) (1) 44277919
e-mail:      alain@linguist.jussieu.fr
NeXT-format: nalain@linguist.jussieu.fr
japanese:    jalain@linguist.jussieu.fr
mail: Laboratoire de Linguistique Formelle, CNRS / Universite'
Paris 7, case 7003, 2 place Jussieu, 75251 Paris CEDEX 05, FRANCE.