Audio caracteristics better than visual.

Hi there,

   We're looking for any kind of work on human perception to find
caracteristics of the auditory sytem that are better than the visual

   We would like to exploit the strength of the audio channel where the
visual one is weaker (e.g. in the small temporal differences perception).
Then we will find applications in a scientific data interpretation system.

Marc-Andre Decoste                 e-mail: decostem@IRO.umontreal.ca
D.I.R.O., Universite de Montreal        Tel: (514) 343-6111 ext 3513
C.P. 6128, Succ. "A", Montreal,                  FAX: (514) 343-5834
(Quebec), Canada, H3C 3J7,... He bedi, bede, bedoo, that's all folks