AUDITORY admin : postings are now distributed to sender

List members -

Up until now, the default operation of the AUDITORY listserver has
been to forward the messages it receives to everbody on the list
*except* the person who originated the message.  Several people
commented that this was somewhat unsettling, so I have changed the
default behavior to include the originator in the distribution.

Individual members can go back to the old way by sending a message
containing "SET AUDITORY NOREPRO" to listserv@vm1.mcgill.ca .  I hope
this change does not cause any inconvenience, but I think it's for the
best.

--  DAn Ellis <dpwe@media.mit.edu>
    MIT Media Lab Perceptual Computing.