info on time-compressed speech, and other papers.

The citation that I mentioned yesterday on time-compressed speech was
truncated in the redistribution process. The proper citation is:

B. Arons. Techniques, Perception, and Applications of Time-Compressed
Speech.   In Proceedings of 1992 Conference, American Voice I/O Society,
Sep. 1992, pp. 169-177.

In addition to the above paper, there is a briefly annotated bibliography
of papers I have been involved with. Mostly user interfaces and
applications that use speech, including speech skimming, audio servers,
conversational systems, and telephone-based systems.

ftp media.mit.edu
cd /usr/public/pub/barons