Audiovisual studies

Dear Auditory People,

I am looking for studies on bimodal (audiovisual) control of
actions, but can't find too many of them. I am convinced that
the audiovisual pickup of information about the environment and
our own position is somewhat more useful for action control than
just the unimodal (visual or auditive), especially in the realm
of sports. But it is hard for me to find acceptable studies on
that. The Warren, Kim & Husney study (1987) is about the only
one I could find in my catalogue. Do you happen to know of any
other?

Thank you!
Rainer Guski                                      (10.8.94)

MAILING ADDRESS:
  Rainer Guski
  Faculty for Psychology
  Ruhr-University Bochum