Cochlear Nucleus Stellate Cells

        I am currently trying to model a single cochlear nucleus stellate
cell. I have read through papers by Rhode and Greenberg, Wang and
Sachs and others, but all of them seem to only report the response
characteristics of  stellate cells but not its ionic concentrations.
          The model I am  building requires the use of  such concentrations
values.  I would be grateful  if anyone can suggest any possible
source where I can obtain  such values.

Thank you

Kien Seng Wong
BTSP: Speech and Hearing Section,
Engineering Department, University of Leicester
E-MAIL : KSW2@LE.AC.UK