[no subject]

Dear list members,

I was asked for some references on books (preferably textbooks or
conference proceedings) that connect physiology/neurophysiology
and music perception.  I am working in psychoacoustics but I am
not familiar with this specific topic.  Someone pointed towards
Helmholtz' "Lehre von den Tonempfindungen" but I thought there
should be something more recent.

I would be glad if anyone could help me.

Thanks in advance,

  Stefan

       Stefan Muenkner                |   stefan@physik3.gwdg.de
       III. Physikalisches Institut   |
       Buergerstrasse 42-44           |   voice +49 551 397730
       D-37073 Goettingen             |   fax   +49 551 397720
       Germany                        |   home  +49 551 77422