Re: Biophysics of sound (was: Re: heart response to mu~s Biophysics of sound (was: Re: heart response to music)

Yes, Eliot, I'd like to participate in this one.  Anyone else?  Though
Jerry Garcia didn't have a great voice, he and his band certainly moved
many people, and I've friends who swear the Dead relieved them of their
pains at least for a little while.  What better Medicine? Any physio
people care to comment?  Terry Olesen--Monterey, CALIF.