Re: Biophysics of sound (was: Re: heart response to mu~s Biophysics of sound (was: Re: heart response to music)

Well, I admit, he burned the candle at both ends.  I take it your not a
dead head.  Anyway, he gave a lot of people joy through his music though
it may not be your (or my own) preference.  What do people at your
graduate school listen to?  Just classical?