Re: information transmission analysis

We have a complete set of routines to do information transfer analysis which
we make freely available to all. These routines will do all varieties of
information transfer in common use (unconditional, SINFA with variable
feature entry, SINFA with fixed feature entry). They are also reasonably
user-friendly, and can be run in DOS either from the command line, or from a
simple text menu system. I will ensure that the software is available on our
ftp site and email the list again with the details.

Stuart Rosen, Ph.D.
Professor of Speech and Hearing Science
Department of Phonetics & Linguistics
University College London