Re: audio lab url

Enclosed is information about study opportunities which may be of
interest to our lists.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 5 May 98 14:55:47 BST
To: Fantini D <deb%essex.ac.uk%smtp@uk.ac.essex.mailhost>
From: M.J.Hawksford%essex.ac.uk@uk.ac.essex.mailhost (Malcolm)
Subject: Re: audio lab url

The following information describes the activities and opportunities for
study in the field of audio engineering at Essex University, UK.

I would be most grateful if you could please circulate the URL to anyone
interested in audio engineering and who may know either directly or
indirectly potential students considering undergraduate (BEng/MEng) and
postgraduate (MSc/PhD) study opportunities in the field of audio:

http://esewww.essex.ac.uk/research/audio

With respect to the Audio Systems Engineering MSc, we currently have a
limited number of EPSRC studentships of relevance to UK and EEC citizens
available on a competitive basis, so an early application is recommended
for entrance in October 1998.

Malcolm Omar

Professor Malcolm Hawksford
Director, Centre for Audio Research and Engineering

PLEASE FORWARD AUDIO RESEARCH LABORATORY URL
TO PROSPECTIVE AUDIO ENGINEERING STUDENTS: BEng/MEng/MSc/PhD
http://esewww.essex.ac.uk/research/audio

Department of Electronic Systems Engineering
University of Essex
Colchester  CO4 3SQ
England  UK
Tel: 01206 872801 (direct dialing)