high pressure microphone

Dear auditories,

I need an accurate high pressure microphone that I can use to monitor
the pressure waveform in a brass mouthpiece. Once upon a time, I used
a B & K 4136 1/4" microphone for this purpose. It worked fine, but
I broke it. Hopefully, there is something smaller and more rugged
available now. If you have any information, please email me.

This might not be the best list for this question, but I don't know of
a better one.

Jim Beauchamp
j-beauch@uiuc.edu

Email to AUDITORY should now be sent to AUDITORY@lists.mcgill.ca