Microphone suggestions ...

Hi all,

I have been working with an auditory group at York University Computer
Science doing some sound source localization.  We are looking to upgrade
our equipment and I was hoping to get some suggestions on high performance
micrphones suitable for doing interaural time/intensity difference type
work.

Suppliers and costs would also save us some leg work if anyone has that
info handy.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Greg L. Reid                      www.cs.yorku.ca/~greid
Graduate Student in Computer Science
York University, North York, Canada
                                                     PRQ
"If you count the stars you will know
    how many have gone out."     Genesis - 1979