Re: sine wave speech

Try the Haskins web site at

Robert Remez and Phil Rubin (leaders in this research) have a section on
sinewave speech that is interactive and very detailed.

Philip Hodgson, Ph.D.

Senior Research Scientist - Human Factors & Ergonomics
Commercial, Government and Industrial Solutions Sector
Motorola, Inc.
8000 W. Sunrise Blvd., Rm. 2441
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322

Tel  (954) 723-4571, Fax (954)723-5064