Re: speech analysis

Just a couple of weeks ago I saw a very handi little software package
called "WinSnorri" coming from France. It does all kinds of analyses on all
kinds of speech signals. Look at the web site http://www.loria.fr/~laprie/
for more information. The site also contains links to other sites with
software of interest to speech researchers.

Pierre Divenyi

At 12:46 PM 4/16/99 -0500, chalikia magdalene wrote:
>Dear List,
>I am looking for some PC-based software that would provide an analysis of
>speech recordings, over a period of time.  Specifically, I am interested
>in the calculation of F0 values at specific time intervals, so that not
>only the F0 contour can be determined, but specific F0 values as well.
>
>Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Magda Chalikia

===
>Magdalene Chalikia, Ph.D.
>Moorhead State University
>Psychology Department
>Moorhead, MN 56563
>phone: 218-236-4082
>e-mail: chalikia@mhd1.moorhead.msus.edu
>fax: 218-236-2168
===

Pierre Divenyi             Experimental Audiology Research (151)
                                     V.A. Medical Center, Martinez, CA
94553, USA
Phone: (925) 370-6745
Fax:     (925) 228-5738