Re: Seashore test

Dear Stuart and List,

Under a pile of dust and debris in my lab, I found an incomplete album of
disks entitled, "Seashore Measures of Musical Talents", Revised by Seashore
Lewis and Saetveit, recorded by RCA Victor.  The  following sides are
intact:

Series A, III.  Time
Series A, IV.  Timbre
Series A, V.   Rhythm
Series A, VI.  Memory

Series B, I.    Pitch
Series B, II.   Loudness
Series B, III.  Time
Series B, IV.  Timbre
Series B, V.   Rhythm
Series B, VI.  Memory

Apparently Parts I and II of Series A are missing.

If you would like to have us clean up any of these and make a tape for you,
we will try.  The disks are heavy and I suspect they are 78 RPM recordings.
There is no booklet.

Cheers,

Al

Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor