Re: Cochlear mechanics and public discussions

Although I would hate to be disrespectful of my friend and colleague Al
Bregman, I would like to keep the discussion "public". After all, the
hearing community is pretty small as is. Why fracture a family into
minuscule sub-families? Even if one does not understand everything in a
given argument, the gist and the trust do transpire and, in some
idiosyncratic manner, they end up bettering our imperfect understanding of
the mysteries of hearing.

Pierre Divenyi