SpeechSys mailing list

Dear Auditory enthusiasts,

We have set up a speech related mailing list at:

http://www.egroups.com/group/speechsys

This list is set up as an auxiliary list of the auditory mailing list to
promote discussions and questions specifically related to speech
production and perception.

The interests of this group include, but are not limited to, the
following:
*Speech acoustics               *Speech perception
*Speech production      *Speech neuroimaging
*Speech psychophysics   *Speech, memory and language
*Speech disorders       *Speech synthesis
*Speech recognition

Thus, having an auxiliary list would be beneficial in increasing the focus
on speech.

We hope this list provides fast dissemination of information as well as a
open discussion forum on various speech related issues. This list is in
its infancy, but we hope it will grow to be a valuable source of
information.

To subscribe to the list please visit the website address listed above.

Thanks,

Satra

--
Satrajit Ghosh
Department of Cognitive and Neural Systems, Boston University