Position Available

we are looking for a (perferably postdoctoral) scientist or (software- )
engineer who would be interested to work at the Insitute of Communication
Acoustics at the Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany, in the area of virtual

For more information on our institute please refer to
http://www.ika.ruhr-uni-bochum.de or to

The position will be limited in time to about 2.5 years.

Ideal requirements
- Fluent in C++
- Extensive knowledge in digital signal processing
- Knowledge of STL, MFC, WIN32-API, COM, DirectX
- Acoustics / 3D-audio experience

Previous knowledge of the German language is not required.

If you're interested or have any questions, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Ing. Pedro Novo
Project Manager Simulation and Virtual Environments
Institute of Communication Acoustics
Ruhr-University Bochum
44780 Bochum
Tel. +49-234-32-22490