Re: Pitch orientation-discriminating feature detectors?

Dear Dr. Korzyukov,
I would be glad if you could send me reprints (pdf or paper) of the two
papers you mentionned:
Naatanen R. et al., (2001) Trends in Neurosciences 24(5), 283-288)
and
Korzyukov O.et al., (2002)
Intern.Journal of Psychophysiology vol.45, No 1-2, p.103).

Many thanks,

Pascal Belin, PhD
Département de Psychologie
Université de Montréal