Re: Pitch orientation-discriminating feature detectors?

Dear Eliot / (list),

We found some evidences that memory based pitch-orientation detection
(see. Naatanen R. et al., (2001) Trends in Neurosciences 24(5), 283-288)
might take place in human auditory cortex. (Korzyukov O.et al., (2002)
Intern.Journal of Psychophysiology vol.45, No 1-2, p.103). If anybody is
interested in more details I will be happy to answer.

I would be very appreciated for any information about memory to the
pitch-orientation (any species).

Regards,

Oleg

--