Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 2:13 PM
Subject: Fwd: Re: In search of an article

Dear list members

I hate to be grumpy about this, but why are inquiries being directed to the list for something which is easily findable on the internet? If you put the name of the journal into Google, the appropriate site is the first one to show up. Do we need to instruct our students about how to look up easily obtainable information, rather than create additional noise on the list?