Re: In search of an article

Ju-Lee,

Don't feel embarrassed. Here is my two-cents worth of advice for you and
anyone looking for articles in journals inaccessible to him/her -- for your
information, not even we who live in the rich United States have all
journals at our fingertips.

Look up the article's author on the web by doing a simple search. Find
his/her personal page and e-mail address. Send the author a brief e-mail
message asking to mail you a copy of the article in question and any other
work relevant to the issue. This method may be slow but it is efficient.

Best luck,

Pierre Divenyi

Pierre L. Divenyi, Ph.D.
Speech and Hearing Research
V.A. Medical Center and East Bay Institute for Research and Education
Martinez, CA 94553
Phone: +1 (925) 370-6745
FAX:    +1 (925) 229-3035
e-mail:  pdivenyi@ebire.org