Subject: ISMIR 2003 - 4th Int'l Conf. on Music Information Retrieval
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:17:51 +0100
From: "Sayeed Choudhury" <sayeed@jhu.edu>
Subject: ISMIR 2003 Dates

We are pleased to announce that ISMIR 2003, the 4th International
Conference on Music Information Retrieval, will be held from October
26-30, 2003.  ISMIR 2003 will be co-hosted by the Library of Congress in
Washington, D.C., and Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.
The majority of the sessions will take place in Baltimore, with events
to be held at the Library of Congress as well.

We will soon provide additional information regarding ISMIR 2003 on the
music-ir mailing list (see http://ismir2002.ircam.fr/mailing-list.html),
including important deadlines.  Hope to you see there!

Sayeed Choudhury, Johns Hopkins University
Sue Manus, Library of Congress

------- End of Forwarded Message