Re: The Bach Choral Dilemma

Mr Wolf,

I like very much your Winslow's law.

I disagree, however, that sheet music must be considered as
authoritative performance instructions, as any musician who does
not take the score as a grain of salt is not making music.

You only have to listen to different performances of the
same score by different recognised musicians to be convinced
of this fact. Or diffenent recordings of the same score by
the same musician.

Kind regards,

Leon van Noorden