Software for Psychoacoustics

Dear List -

we are trying to set up a lab course that includes simple threshold
measurements (frequency, level, may be binaural).  We are planning to
use PC sound cards for sound production under Windows due to a
restricted budget.

Now we are looking for software (preferably Matlab code) to control
the psycoacoustical testing, if possible including calibration and some
basic data analysis.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.
- Bernhard.

Dr. Bernhard Gaese
Zoologisches Institut, Universitaet Frankfurt
Siesmayerstr. 70, D-60323 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel: +49-69-798-24742, Fax: +49-69-798-24750
e-mail: gaese@zoology.uni-frankfurt.de