Re: Laptop sound cards

Dear Satra and list,

Digigram has a variety of sound cards for laptop.
http://www.digigram.com/products/by_category.htm?o=getcat&pcat_key=PCSCD&t=Sound+Cards

I have earlier used Digigram VXPocket v2 PCMCIA sound card with a
laptop. The sound card was high quality, except at low sampling
frequencies (<16kHz), when the noise floor was quite high for some
reason. However, when using a higher sampling rate there were no
problems.

kind regards,
Ville
--