Re: Laptop sound cards

Dear Satra and list,

Digigram has a variety of sound cards for laptop.

I have earlier used Digigram VXPocket v2 PCMCIA sound card with a
laptop. The sound card was high quality, except at low sampling
frequencies (<16kHz), when the noise floor was quite high for some
reason. However, when using a higher sampling rate there were no

kind regards,
Ville Sivonen, M.Sc.E.E.
Sound Quality Research Assistant
Department of Acoustics