Von: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@LISTS.MCGILL.CA]Im Auftrag von Boris Kleber
Gesendet: Montag, 30. Juni 2003 10:45
An: AUDITORY@LISTS.MCGILL.CA
Betreff: sound restoration software

 Dear list

Could anyone recommend sofware for sound restoration? I'd like to digitalize
old radio recordings with piano music (played by my father) that have been
audio taped on a Revox A77 machine. I want to restore that music as good as
possible and there's a lot of hissing and some microphone rumble on the
tapes. Above 5kHz the hissing level is higher than the recorded sound.

Thanks a lot,

Boris
__
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101