Re: uncertainty principle

Dear list,

back in 1971 or so I have made a measurement of the
Fission Threshold, or maybe we called it still the Trill
Threshold, up to very short tone durations and tone
repetition times. I have found an widening of this threshold
with shorter durations that I could explain with the
uncertainty principle.

It was reported in a IPO annual progress report.
If someone is interested I will look it up and scan it in.

Regards,

Leon van Noorden