Invited Session "Speech, Audio and Signal Processing", at SCI 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I invite you to submit your contributions to the invited session titled:
"Speech, Audio and Signal Processing"  IN CONJUNCTION WITH The 8th World
Multi-Conference on SYSTEMICS, CYBERNETICS AND INFORMATICS, SCI 2004, July
18-21, 2004, Orlando, Florida (USA). Conference Site:
http://www.iiisci.org/sci2004/.

This session focuses on the recent impact of Auditory Models and Signal
Processing techniques applied on Speech Processing and Hearing Aids
technologies.

Please visit the following web page for call for papers:
http://mambo.ucsc.edu/psl/slim/SCI2004_Invited_Session
Please have a look at this page and submit your contributions.

IMPORTANT DATES

-March 1, 2004: Submission of a limit of 6 pages to : kais.ouni@enit.rnu.tn
-March 31, 2004: Acceptance notifications.
-April 15, 2004: Submission of camera-ready papers: hardcopies and
electronic versions.

For further details please contact me at this email address:
kais.ouni@enit.rnu.tn

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

Kaïs Ouni

Dr. Kaïs Ouni
Laboratoire des Systèmes et Traitement du Signal (LSTS)
Département Génie Electrique
Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Tunis (ENIT)
BP.37, Le Belvédère 1002, Tunis, Tunisia
Email :Kais.ouni@enit.rnu.tn