seeking an image of the auditory system

Hello --

I am looking for an image of the human auditory system for use in a
brief article that I am writing on psychoacoustics.

Can anyone on the list point me towards images that might be
available for licensing for use in a commercial publication
(Electronic Musician magazine).

Thank you --

Mark Ballora

Mark Ballora

http://www.music.psu.edu/Faculty%20Pages/Ballora/index.html

Assistant Professor - Music Technology
School of Music/Dept. of Integrative Arts
The Pennsylvania State University      tel. (814) 863-3386
14 Music Building II                   fax  (814) 865-6785
University Park, PA 16802-1901 USA

The mysterious is the source of all true art and science.
He to whom this emotion is a stranger,
who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,
is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
   Albert Einstein