Inexpensive hearing aids

As a professional harpist, I would be very confused if my hearing aid
was tuned to piano harmonics.
Susan Allen

I see your point but it does clinically concern me to "not be hung up on the
specifics" when dealing with clients as we're dealing with specific problems.
I've seen you state a lot of opinions and you are obviously working
for the good
of your clients.  Others on the list have asked you for specific data and you
have yet to provide that and now when I have asked you specifically about what
you have stated on the list using specific numbers to justify what you do you
say the specifics do not matter.  Certainly when we treat clients there is a
clinical apsect to things just as there is a scientific aspect.  When I tune a
piano for someine who is an advanced musician I may not tune a purely equally
tempered scale because of what they prefer or the instruments they will play or
the music they use.  However, when I do deviate from  the accepted
norm I always
have a reason for doing so and can demonstrate that reason to any other
professional who asks.  That duplication of knowledge is the reason I have
questioned you and attempted to learn something of your methods only
to have you
tell me that I should not deal in specifics.  I apologize if you have been
offended by my questions but I thought they were quite basic rather than
specific.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP, R/D - AU
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html