Re: Inexpensive hearing aids

I probably wouldn't tune them to piano harmonics. I would try to adjust the response of the hearing aids to you're subjective preference, which is ultimately my point.  Using your musical history as a guide instead of ignoring would give me a better idea where to start not necessarily where we would finish.  What the ultimate fitting would be after a year would still be to your subjective preference regardless of whether you played harp or tuba or nothing at all.