Re: Thank you - inexpensive aids -Was off-list

Barbara,

You apparently have taken this important topic and made it a platform for self-serving aggrandizement.

But worse than that, you took a personal e-mail and posted it to this forum without either my knowledge or permission.  This is a serious flaw in judgment, which I can only assume extends to other aspects of your professional life, and a severe breach of e-mail etiquette.  I think you owe me and this forum an apology.

I am through with my say, and I, also, apologize to you all for my part in this.

Harriet Jacobster, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Board Certified in Audiology